should i tell my parents?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by potheadstewie50, Apr 9, 2006.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">if i told my mom shed get angry, but i could show her the truth about weed
    and shed be accepting. my dad grew up in the 60's and told me 1ce he had
    tried it but didnt like, probly didnt inhale right or was weak shit, but hes against
    weed and is SO FUCKING HARDHEADED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could possssibly convince
    him it was 4 therepeutic reasons but i dont no wat 2 expect. any ideas....

ps dont be a dick, im fucking sick of people being asshole 2 me or other posts
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Hamilton, Ontario? SAME first ive seen dude..honestly, if your parents dont like it, i wouldnt tell em..it'll cause shit..

3. tell her you like to eat things out stoned ...lol no no seriously print out some research on the subject and offer to experience being stoned with her

4. First show em the truth about marijuana and dont tell em about u smoking, then show em movie grass. it changed my parents thoughts on weed. do it and i guratee theyll have a change of heart

-Burned Haze

P.S remeber theirs tons of legit coupanys that show good proof that marijuana is not bad! use it for you man! its better to showem good info than telling em urself