Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I tell my parents I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonedking64, Jan 2, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for 5 years, 3 which I lived at home, and 2 of when I moved out and lived on my own. They knew I smoked pot and were ok with it but I did other things as well. (Not because pot is gateway drug so stfu if you think that it is.) They didnt know bout the other stuff until the week before I moved out when I overdosed on pain killers but that really doesnt matter in this post...So anyway I quit all drugs. I smoke weed, but dont do drugs. I dont even drink. My parents are in town visiting for christmas, my mom and starting to sniff around and ask questions. Should I sit her down read her some facts and hope that she understands...I should also point out tht when I overdosed it was almost the last straw with my parents...they live 16 hours away now and i smoke on a reg basis, going to college and getting better grades than ever before.

I dont want to lie to my mom. What I am doing is not hurting anyone but I am afraid that if I tell her She will have no more to do with me....Stupid thing to lose my mom over, but if she cant accept what I do and my choices i dont want her in my life.

So what should I do??

2. Weeds a drug dude.

As for what you should do, i'd leave it, if she asks be honest, if not don't say anything.

3. Do what you think is best. You know your mother better than anyone else here on this forum. Nobody can say but you. I think a talk sounds like a good idea, but just do what you are comfortable with.

4. get high and mull this decision over till morning

5. If you don't want to lie to her, then don't. But if she never asks, why tell her?