Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I tell my mother?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kanad3, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Well, I live at home with only my mother. We live in a medium sized apartment. Well, she knows how pro marijuana I am, and I have told her I am going to smoke it eventually anyways. I even explained why I'd smoke it.. She wanted me to get a therapist, which I refused.
    At the moment, she is very suspectful. I think she believes I smoke.. Anyways, should I just come clean and tell her? I want to tell her, so I don't have to smoke behind her back, make excuses to go out etc.. What are you guys' opinions?

And because of the age requirement on this website, I shall state that I am 18 years old, and don't plan on moving out within the next months.

2. #2 stafoo25, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012

wow, what a dimwit. :wave:

3. Don't disrespect your mother in her house. If she doesn't like it don't do it, or move the fuck out.

4. due to the appearance of your profile, you must be a 12 year old kid...

so no, you should not tell them and instead should go to the waterpark or something with your little "ninja" friends

wait till you are actually 18 bud

5. I told my mom and now we toke up all the time. Best decision I ever made.

6. [quote name='"KushAndChips"']Don't disrespect your mother in her house. If she doesn't like it don't do it, or move the fuck out.[/quote]

Lolol