Should I tell my mom I smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by svsdvd, Jun 4, 2012.

1. I feel like she already knows and is cool with it, but I'm not sure, so I don't want to bring it up and get in trouble. These are the reasons why I think she already knows and is cool.

1)Most times when I go home high and I feel like she notices she makes really good food for me.
    For instance, one time I get home really blazed and she calls me over, my eyes are red as shit, and she just ask "are you hungry?" I just say "ya i guess" and shes says "okay, cause your dad and I were thinking of making nacho's, do you want some?" And so all she does is make me these bomb nachos and not mention anything else.
    2) One time she found my cigarettes cause I forgot they were in my pocket when I put my pants in the laundry. So she confronts me about it and the thing that stood out for me is that she says "I don't want you smoking cigarettes. They're unnatural." Maybe I'm just paying to much attention to a little thing, but it seemed weird to me that she would say that.
    3) I hotbox my car pretty often, so it perpetually smells like bud. She had to use it one day, and so when she gets home she says that I must have run over a skunk cause my car smells. and then hands me these car air-fresheners she bought for me.

Am I just paying too much attention to little things or do you guys agree that it seems my mom is cool with me smoking weed?

2. 1. You have a nice mom, 2. a caring mom, and 3. she knows you smoke :) You could tell her, but she probably already knows :confused_2: