Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I tell my mom i smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Muffin, Apr 28, 2012.

1. [quote name='"gangsta91995"']She need's to know.She actually has to know man,she's your mom.There's nothing to worry about,if she start's giving you shit,watch a documentary with her.If she still doesn't understand,then tel her your business is only your business,and don't do anything in her house.[/quote]

She NEEDS to know? No. Might it be good for their relationship? Mayhaps

2. Don't mess with people like that. There are poeple like myself who would be kicked out of the house for telling them they smoke weed. It all depends on how they view it, if they are open-minded and tolerant of it that's one thing, but other than that there is no reason to tell them

3. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Did she slam your head on the keyboard when she read that over your shoulder?[/quote]

Haven't laughed so hard in a while thanks hahaha

4. Well i still say stand up for your beliefs. More people have to stand up to the bullshit, even if its family, to ever change anything wrong in this world!

She should get over it shes your momma brother!

5. [quote name='"enived"']Well i still say stand up for your beliefs. More people have to stand up to the bullshit, even if its family, to ever change anything wrong in this world!

She should get over it shes your momma brother![/quote]

Yeah but if it means your ass get kicked to the curb it's kinda hard. But I guess we don't fully know the OPs situation.

I agree with you though.

6. #26 enived, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    ^^ Absolutely true :)
    Im sure he will find the right time....

I remember the first time my brothers and I blazzed up at a big family gathering (40+). All the family was laughing at us, but in the end family is family. It didnt change anything. Shit even my grandpa hit the J and then fell in slow motion backwards out of his chair! I was like, "kinda catches you by the boo-boo dont it grandpa?" LMFAO Funniest shit ever!