Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I tell my mom i smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Baked Muffin, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Alright, im 20 and in wonder if i should just straight up tell my mom i smoke weed...

She will be pissed but im just gonnsa tell her itd hrsltj

2. Did she slam your head on the keyboard when she read that over your shoulder?

3. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Did she slam your head on the keyboard when she read that over your shoulder?[/quote]

Loled pretty hard

4. Your business is your business keep it that way.

5. lol (literally laughing out loud!)

me 2

6. up to man... only tell her if she suspecs it :)

7. If she has been on your back about smoking then be tell her! If not, then keep it to yourself. :smoke:

8. Tell her I smoke too

9. personally, no why tell her if she doesn't suspect or have you by the wire. Why create unnecessary drama when you can just keep it to yourself unless she absolutely has reason to believe you are doing it.

10. [quote name='"glazedKnuckles"']Did she slam your head on the keyboard when she read that over your shoulder?[/quote]

Lmfao. Oh this was great

11. Tell her! What are you ashamed of man? Tell her you smoke weed not dope!

12. Depends on how she views it, to some its better not to.

13. HOLY SHIT! that was funny as hell, but no i was drinking and took 2 xanax 2mg pills and i dont even know how that happened.

14. [quote name='"Baked Muffin"']

HOLY SHIT! that was funny as hell, but no i was drinking and took 2 xanax 2mg pills and i dont even know how that happened.[/quote]

Get ready for the unmentionables police

15. Maybe you should chill with the drinking and taking pills at the same time and then tell her? I mean I told my parents but if I ever took pills and drank at the same time well....I hope they'd kick my ass even though im a grown man.

16. I told my mum flat out, she said she was disappointed at first but now she accepts it and I even talk to her about it now

17. Honestly, i mostly only smoke weed. There is just sometimes i just like to get fucked up but no addict or nothin

18. #18 kryptiq, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
    As long as it isn't interfering with your life you can tell her. If it would make your life easier a year down the line go ahead. Sure as hell alleviated a lot of my anxiety, nice to not have to hide everything like some sort of animal.

Tip: Don't argue if she's mad, let her simmer down for a good few days or longer depending on how frustrated she may or may not be. Then sit down and have a good factual discussion with real evidence. Print yours out, I guarantee she won't have much to argue against. An intelligent argument can lead to surprising outcomes with family.

19. She need's to know.She actually has to know man,she's your mom.There's nothing to worry about,if she start's giving you shit,watch a documentary with her.If she still doesn't understand,then tel her your business is only your business,and don't do anything in her house.

20. Dont tell her mate, mothers overreact, better jus keep her mind in piece and her not knowing is best