should i tell her to move on? or keep her?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Apr 22, 2013.

1. I have been dating her on and off for 4 years. I took her virginity. Shes only been with one other dude. But ive always cheated on her/ dumped her for new girls. Shes always taken me back. And ive fallen in love with her. She loves me too.

We arent officially dating again. But we have been fucking.

Today she told me this dude she has a crush on kissed her. Hes some square from her job . I told her she should date him because im not really a good person or boyfriend. Im pretty sure i have some kinda mental disorder. And im just not a nice person. I honestly dont care if i die or about much else.

Anyway she freaked out. Says she doesnt want him. Shes in love with me. And only wants mr and she will do anything.

But im like whats the point? Ill probably be dead or in jail soon. I love her but i find no joy in life. And im an evil person. Wouldnt he be better for her?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLolag3YSYU]Nelly Furtado - Maneater (US Version) - YouTube[/ame]

3. She told you because she wanted you to get jealous and stick with her haha.
    Sounds like you need to do some soul searching and figure out what YOU want man.

4. I doubt thats why she told me. Shes just really truthful. She fully expected me to never talk to her again

5. Yeah?
    Then she got crazy emotional after you told her to move on and be happy. She still wants you man, I'm sure you know that.
    Anyway, if you decide you don't wanna be with her you should be sure to back off and let her move on and find someone else to make her happy.

Question.... If you don't really seem to give a shit about your life and how you feel. Why not care about her life and how she feels?
    Dead or in jail? What are you some dumb gangbanger?
    Get real man, you're probably young and can do whatever you want with your life.
    Suck it up and push on Nancy hahah.

6. I don't gang bang. But i would be considered a criminal. I have a felony on my record. Im only 18. I have no legal prospects.

I just honestly dont care anymore. Idk why. I think about suicide a lot. But then i just say fuck it. Since i dont care about my life anyway i might as well just focus on money.

7. Sit down, chill, and smoke a bowl. What ambitions do you have in life?

8. What did you get hit with?

9. I quit smoking yesterday. It slows me down. I wanted to be a lawyer. But my bro was telling me i have a really small chance with my record. Im still going to college. Probably going.to try to start a business or something. But its like impossible to live life legally with a.felony. I wish i could turn back the clock. But whatever.

Assault 3. I shot a kid in self defense. If i would have taken it to trial i would have won since there was a hotel full of people saying he robbed me then shot at me. But i was tired of jail so i took a dumb deal. Plus if i lost at trial i woulda got like 14 years on the low end. Plus the posession with intent charge. So it was a huge risk anyway.

10. At least try to bro I never followed what I wanted to do and ending up homeless for awhile. Don't want a fellow blade to deal with that shit.

11. after all that shit she sounds like a keeper man. idk though.

12. She should dump you.

13. I wouldn't date you either. You seem to have super low self esteem, and "If you can't love yourself, how the hell you gonna somebody else?"

I definitely see that in this case. But if you honestly feel she shouldn't be with you then don't do anything that would make her think otherwise.

14. I have really high self esteem actually.

15. Sounds like you need to turn your life around. You should try looking into getting your felony expunged if you feel that is partially to blame for your situation. This will take time and dedication to getting your life on track.

Stop messing with the girl's head. You don't sound like you love her at all. It's better to let her go if you have no intention of dating her. Let her move on, she will eventually.

16. I have a friend just like you. aside from the shoot out that is. i mean they're still fucking but i know he would fuck anyone tempting. he get's fucked up a lot and really isn't going anywhere, so i guess he's more extreme than you in that sense. but anyhow, i know the girl is hurt over this. when she's drunk and alone with me she always ask if he's cheating on him or if he has a girlfriend and it's fucking annoying because i don't want to tell her yah. idk she seems hurt, at the end of the day its your choice, but if you have a heart you'd just let her go

17. i think even you are young men .. you should have meaning or purpose to your life
    because you don't have anything that you can hold on to, that's why you throw away what's good in your life

she's probably one of best things that happen in your life, if u cheerish it , u will be gratefull and not thinkin' so negative about yourself ..

sorry just my two cent .. :)

18. Sounds like it would be better for you to both move on, but it also sounds like she's not going to move on until you do. So if you really care about her, maybe try to be the bigger man and let her go.
    And I don't mean "let" as in telling her she should date this guy, I mean you both need to cut ties with each other completely because this shit obviously isn't healthy for either of you.

19. Really? That's not how you made it seem in this thread, you pointed out your flaws then said you didn't care if you died or not. Still, if you can't give yourself kudos then don't expect to be able to do the same for others.