Should I take this job?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gman09, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Sounds like a start to a career man jump on it

Nothing more gratifying than working really hard and getting paid really well

2. I rather find a job that pays enough where I don't have to work "non-stop"....now where to find one of those lol. Either way you have to put in a lot of work to get something like that. I wouldn't mind the effort being put in if I actually cared about the job. 

3. #23 8ight, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014

I had a job like that, and hated it. All I did was sit at a desk and read all day. My entire shifts-worth of work (8 hours) took about five minutes. And I was getting paid $20/hour. 

I guess that would be a dream job for most people, but that's also probably why our economy is shit. Fuck that; I quit and went back to my old job. I'd rather work and feel a sense of gratification rather than sit behind a desk and jack off for cash. 

4. Um duh, take the job. How hard is it not to use your phone at work? That's not tolerated in many places of business. Drug tests are easy enough to work around. Between 40 and 65 hrs a week? Dude are you kidding me? Jump on that shit! Do you know how hard it is to find full time work right now in the lower lever industries, let alone with overtime?!

You don't have to keep the job forever. But at least take it for a while and make mad bank. You'd be out of your mind not to. Ain't nothing wrong with a little hard work man.

5. #25 SoothingSynesthesia, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    True that I don't want a desk job too boring I want adventure! I wouldn't mind putting in more hours if it was an interesting job