should i take this job?

Discussion in 'General' started by hchris420, Apr 22, 2012.

1. #1 hchris420, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2012
    Okay , so my aunt opened a diner and she has said i could get a job there working weekends busing tables and doin dishes. its about 30 min drive my house . but it opens at 6am . i already have to wake up at 6am for school everyday(senior in highschool), i dont even know how much im getting paid , and the only reason im getting a job is to buy more weed and thing for my self not super importent stuff, should i take the job? is it worth it?

2. take the job. work hard. SAVE that money, don't spend all of it. stay high, but don't stay broke. as you continue to work there, learn. then, soon you'll be waiting tables and making decent money.

3. meh i think you should make this decision for yourself. a job is a job and income is always a good thing.

4. well i can say that working for family will most likely be a ton better than working for some random asshole who just wants to exploit your labor for their financial gain. you actually mean something to your aunt so she wont fire you the first chance she gets. just tell her you cant work the opening shifts and work the dinner shift. make more money there too.

5. take the job bruh

6. Why would you even have to ask.

7. I don't think so Tim.

8. See if you can work nights after school. Stack that money, i cant stress that enough.

9. You already wake up at 6am? That means no change to your sleep schedule, so this should be no problem. Not only will you gain experience, the restaurant business is an easy way to get references and build your resume before college.