Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take this back to the dispensary?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeavyMedicated, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Picked up an 1/8 of this bubblegum At my local shop, and I'm pretty sure this is mold on one of my smaller nugs.. Should I take it back to show them? The third picture is of the rest of the 1/8 and it looks fine, but do you think it's safe? Only asking because I don't want anyone to get sick.
    Sorry for the shitty photos

Attached Files:

2. It's 100% not mold.

3. Hmm.. The black spots in the first two photos sure look like mold. Even speckled like mold does.. Any insight, not just a statement?

4. mold on weed is usually not black, but white/gray. look up "moldy weed". your shit looks like soil

5. If your not sure or dont want it just take it back.thats the good thing about dispensaries

6. Duly noted. Thanks for the replies.