should I take a trip to the pawn shop

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntfists, Oct 17, 2012.

1. ok so my tweeker roommate brought a friend over that stole a bunch of shit( long story) and she hasnt even said sorry about it, this bitch just acts like it never happened. i lost a bunch of perscription meds, a bicycle bag, my copyt of skyrim and fallout new vegas....
    so im thinking, this bitch had like 100 dvds and all these box sets of south park just kind of sitting out, should i take those fuckers down to the pawn shop untill i have enough to get my games back?

2. I would, Id look at it as payback as long as you don't take more then what they stole.

3. Nah man, Bad "karma"....Plus Pawn shops fingerprint and shit, so if they report them stolen, you're fucked.
    Question?...Why are you still chillen with such shady, shitty characters to be around their DVD's?
    Why not just confront them?

4. What man? I wouldn't have that. Don't take the obvious stuff though! Take small things a bit at a time to get her back so you don't get caught. Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

5. Id rob the bitch blind.

6. well the problem is this bitch is on the lease, she is a total skum bag. worst roommate ever. and we already told her id beat the shit out of that little fucker that stole my stuff if id ever see hem agian, and i will...its not that i want to hang around her at all lol. its just we cant get rid of her lol

I should mention she went sketchy druggy bitch over night, she relapsed agian and all my stuff has been locked up since

7. also id just take those box sets over to hastings and do a trade in for the games that went missing. id only trade what is nessisary to get my games back nothing more.

8. definitely go for it. no more talkin about it from here on out.

9. You should definately take it and get your stuff back.
    Worst case scenario is that she calls the police, they won't do anything.