Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a t-break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazinJazz, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Hey blades,

I was wondering, should I take a t-break? Here's my situation. I smoke for anxiety, and therefore taking a t-break would be arduous and difficult, as my anxiety would get much worse. I currently vape about 0.5g daily but i find that my highs are only noticeable for 20 mins, and then after that i kind of have to focus on how i feel to feel like i'm still high. If i don't pay attention to how I feel, I feel high for maybe like 30mins tops. I would like this to last much longer but I would find it difficult to stop more than a few days because my panic attacks are pretty excruciating. What do you guys think? :confused:

2. If money isn't an issue then you don't need to stop smoking. Looks like you're in Canada, if that's the case than I doubt money would be an issue :D

Anyway, just smoke more or get concentrates.

3. I would try smoking, or vaping faster. Quality could be an issue. If vaping .5 only lasts 20 minutes, I would suggest a break.

4. I am in Canada. the quality of my weed is really good, and I get it for cheap (compared to places like NY). I should probably go back to smoking lol. Although i don't like it quite as much I find the high lasts longer. So I have 2 options, t-break or smoke lol.

5. Change strains, i find myself having to smoke more and more if its the same strain to get that same level of high. When i pick up something new its almost a one hitter quitter.

Could change to BHO if money isnt an issue, and enjoy a higher concentration of THC

6. Yeah i've been thinking about trying concentrates but then my tolerance would really skyrocket lol

7. get some unmentionable that starts with an x and is in the class of drugs that start with a b they are made specifically for anxiety for the t break, .5 in a vape is pretty high arent you supposed to use .2?