Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a T-Break before edibles?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinman21, Jul 2, 2010.

1. So I have a pretty intense tolerance going and want to make weed ramen. From what I've read it seems that it could be at least as potent as making brownies, without any risk of screwing it up and only using about as much bud as a firecracker.

So my question is if I want to get super blasted off a gram of some insanely dank bud, how much difference would it help if I took a little 7 day break before making the ramen? I don't have much experience with edibles, so I'm not sure how much of a break is needed to get way better effects, but I know when I made firecrackers before, I used more bud than everyone else and got WAY less high, so I don't want to feel like I wasted the weed again. Because smoking a gram of this bud would last me a couple days, and I'm pretty low on cash, so I just want to feel like it was worth it.

So how much difference would seven days make before eating it? I've noticed body high shit is way more affected by small breaks like that than headies, and an edible high is a body high for the most part, so I figure that should do me pretty well.

Thanks guys! Blaze on! :smoke:

2. It sure as hell can't hurt. Might as well take the break and get the most bang for your buck.

3. Yeah, haha i guess what it comes down to is i really want to have an experience worth the weed. So what I'm wondering is if i wouldn't have much of a worthwhile experience now, would I in a week? If not I'm just not going to make it. Sorry if I wasn't really clear in the original post.

So yeah, two questions: How much difference will it make, and if it won't make much difference will it still be worth making? People who have made weed ramen and could compare it to, say, a fairly potent brownie, would be much appreciated.

4. it all gets in your body the same but the ramen will take longer because it is more food. You hsould def take a break the differenece will be immense.

If you have a sick tolerance like you say you do then don't end up not getting high off good ass edibles like me, make that break it will be the difference between a good time and a disappointing time

5. Alright, thanks! Just wasn't sure if seven days would make that much difference, I just sort of needed a little reassurance to make the break worthit haha

6. weed ramen?! awesome post a recipie please!

7. No don't worry about it you'll have fun I promise ;)

That's if you make them right of course.