Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a hit before work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by daveklok, Apr 6, 2012.

1. This really a question? You're going to get two answers here, one being don't do it you go to work to work and get high on your own time. The other answer is fuck yeah, do it. I'm more with option 2 because I can function normally while high or even blitzed, maybe being a bit more ditzy but nothing 20 minutes of not smoking won't cure. And a good question is this a desk job, like a telemarketer probably has good reason to be high all day. A crane worker on the other hand should probably abstain.

Do what you know is the right choice, don't have a bunch of people on the internet make your choice for you.

2. I used to be a GSA (server/busboy) at this burger shop and always take 5 hits of my MFLB. I would make 5$ in tips sober and about 30-50$ in tip high off my ass.

I seem more friendly.

3. I do this all the time, just dont act like your high, act like you would sober...

4. 1 hit would make my 10 minute ride to work slightly more enjoyable.

5. It depends what type of job you have ...

6. One gravity bong hit with a 25 liter.

7. If you have a well paying job and responsibilities then no. Get high on non paid time. :)

8. I won't lie OP, I didn't read your thread. My answer is yes

:p

9. So you decide to ask a bunch of stoners if you should take a hit before work?

Hmm, wonder what the general consensus will be :smoke: