Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Newbez, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I used to get high for literally 2 and a half hours. But now I'm lucky to get an hour. Should I take a break? After tomorrow it is my Christmas holiday so I probably won't smoke for a month if I go on a break.

2. You should definitely take a break. A month will reset your physical tolerance as much as possible.

3. I'm doing the same thing, but for other reasons. Definitely stop. It might be hard, but so worth it when you take that first hit.

I know mine is going to be a glorious rip.

4. I don't know man, why would you quit right now? It's the holidays....

5. lol, i have A level exams on January 11

6. I don't know, should you take a break? :cool:

7. I kind of wish that I could just be high for an hour sometimes. Even though I smoke everyday I still stay high for a long time, it just isn't as intense as it used to be.