Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a break

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by datguy99, Mar 23, 2014.

1. I've been smoking once a week, usually friday, for the past 4 months, each smoke I usually use about .20-.30. So my question is if I stopped for like 3 or 4 weeks would it make a difference to the high I get.

Thanks in advance 

2. if you smoke once a week you should be getting absolutely blown every time you smoke. maybee try smoking more or different strain?

3. If you're only smoking once a week your tollerance probably wouldn't be very high. If you would like to get 'higher' then I suggest smoking more-- either more flower in general or more than once a week. Tollerence is really personal to everyone so it's kind of hard to say if you took a break if you'd get more high. But my guess is that you're probably not smoking enough to see a huge difference...

The only way to find out is really just to try taking a break and see what happens. Or you could just start smoking more...