Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I take a break with dabbing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bigiron, Nov 30, 2016.

1. So I've been dabbing everyday for about the last two years, about 5 to a half gram of oil a day. I was wondering if there are any negative effects I should worry about for prolong use of dabbing? Besides obvious tolerance issues.

2. There are negative effects of doing anything in excess. Take a break if you want to, my thinking would be that oil is a bit better than just bud as there are less actual debris/particles that you breathe in.

3. This makes sense. I haven't experienced any negative effects, but I was thinking about it this morning and got paranoid lol.

4. It happens bro. That is one of the reasons i quit, i didn't want to wait to see the side effects later in life, strictly edibles maybe once or twice a year now.

5. I've tried edibles. For some reason, I can't get high from them. I tried them with milk, not eating, after eating. Never worked for me :(
    Thc drinks work wonders though!

6. Properly just improper made edibles or not high enough of a dose, I thought the same thing until I started getting some decent 100+ mg edibles. But I agree, drinks hit me way harder and faster

7. I'd suggest you take a break from dabs. I find the short term memory loss to be even worse when I'm smoking dabs instead of flower

8. I can't comment on if the edibles where made correctly or not as they where made from someone else. Maybe I'll give them another try.
    Guess taking a break would be a good idea. Any tips for sleeping at night without smoking? I found if I don't smoke I can stay up for 2 days sometimes 3. Someone people tell me have assomia from smoking to much but ive only been smoking for 8 years (age 14-22). I couldn't imagine that THC could effect me in anyway like that? I mostly smoke indica strands if that makes any difference in this sleep issue what so ever.

9. i would take a break and try something different.

10. If you can't handle weed, don't smoke it. If you think oil is preferable to weed, you are American.

11. Dabs are killer on your lungs I know someone that got bronchitis from that stuff. Its ok every once in a while but the butane in it is bad