Should I switch to flower? (Pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bennydino, Jul 5, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Here she is, she also has wrinkly leaves if anyone knows why let me know, I can't control my humidity so I think that's why! Lemme know what u think and how much u think I would get if I triggered it in 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. you can switch from now.until whenever...but not under that lighting ..look to.upgrade that for flowering .
    when ever that is.

happy grows

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Under that lighting you'll be lucky to yield a quarter oz.... like the person above said look into better lighting for flower.

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh hahaha don't worry I have the lights and everything they're just in boxes rn

5. Yeah thanks I was thinking another couple bulbs and under a different spectrum aswell, I have them all in boxes. Just worried about the plant getting too big

6. More cfls are not your answer i get that your probably on a budget but cfls just dont really cut it

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

7. Oh what should I get?

8. a good led light ...OR a an hps lamp ..(preferably) 600 watts or more...watch the heat!! good luck and good grows keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

9. Any tips for where/what brand to buy and or not buy?
    I only have the one plant so I want it to be cost effective

10. I've been playing around with some Viparspectra LED's that I found on Amazon. I have 4, 300's and 2, 600's. I've been using them for about 4 months and they are doing well. Especially considering the cost - they're a good deal. There are much better LED's - but you'll pay more...

11. How many plants u got?

12. I prefer the Mars Hydro. I have Galaxy and Viparspectra also but I can have the Mars closer to the plants and one of my rooms has a low ceiling so they work better for me. It looks to me like the Galaxy has more red and the Vipar has more blue and the Mars is in between. I could be wrong but they all work fine not too hot and good on the electric bill.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. well - all sorts. I have a bunch of moms under LED's, some mid sized ones in T5, flower room with HPS. I have a mix of all sorts of shit - DWC, RDWC, coco, drip, flood/drain...

But my flower room is a 6 plant Under Current RDWC with 2, 600W HPS

14. Here's 3 plants under Viparspectra 600 and 2, 300's IMG_1686.JPG

15. The 600W one has a switch for veg/bloom to go between blue/red - but I leave them both on for veg or bloom. In natural sunlight there is both red and blue for the entire day - so I figure that's what the plant wants.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I heard it's best to get ones w orange and white aswell, thoughts?
    How many LED watts would be best for my single plant here u think

17. One plant all you need is one of the "300w" from any of the companies. But the higher the better really.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I read online the mars ones have atendancy to melt