Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i stop?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghostkaspr, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I need to get a job and I've been applying to several places recently should stop smoking till i get the job? I won't have a probably stopping its just i don't know how long and it could be like a month or in a week, I really don't know.

Whenever i got my last job they didn't drug test me so I don't know if this one will. Is there any way i could clear my system on short notice? Maybe 1 or 2 days from the test

2. If it's a big corp you should stop and they are required to give you 1 weeks notice b4 the test.

3. not really a way to do it quickly, it just takes time to let your body get rid of it, can take a month or more or less...

4. It won't be a big corp, it would be like a restaurant, grocery store, supercenter. They are all required to tell you a week in advance?

5. Don't give them your first piss of the day. Normally, drug metabolites build up over the night and make you more likely to drop dirty. About an hour and a half or so before your test, fill your bladder with as much water as possible and take a multi-vitamin to color your urine. They might get suspicious if the sample is clear. Water will dilute the urine under the threshold of detection if it's been a few days.