Should I stop?

Discussion in 'General' started by jlynam20, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Okay, so im 14 and smoke weed about 3-4 times a week, Im a A and B student, play sports and in the band, I never get in trouble with the law nor school or home, but lately things have been sketchy with me and my friends, It started when I sorta got caught when me and my friends blazed up in my room, then like an hour later My parents walked in my room asking if we were smoking cause it smelled like smoke , I was completely blazed outta my mind and just lied and said idk it might be from the neighbors outside, they took the excuse and left, I always spray my room after i smoke which might be why they know, ( if they do, pretty sure they do) they always joke around with shit like ' better take your drugs out of your pockets' or if i forget my house keys in my house and get them they will be like ' Did you forget your weed' just joking, but today i got like 3 hours of sleep and i was trying to take a nap in my living room, then my mom said, you need to stop staying up all night on wacky weed lmfao, and even worse i have a weed plant growing in my room on my window sill for right now its only a week old, but then my dad taped me on my arm and asked what it was, (they must be looking in my room for weed and shit) but i lied and said it was a science project, he then asked ohhh, what kind of plant is it( i was smart and had this backed up if they ever asked) i then said it was a Cleome plant, which looks like a weed ( useful tip ) they then started laughing and said they thought i was growing weed , while im thinking in my mind ' im so fucking lucky but fucked' So this is my question, Should I stop smoking and quit all habits, just until im out of the house or keep blazing up, I mean its just weed its not like i need it, Whish is better be safe or be sorry? I have no clue if my parents ever smoked before it almost seems like they dont care, i think my mom doesnt but my dad is a total anti drug person. Sorry for all the writing, Please help me out guys! :smoke:

2. You lost me at 14.

3. Anyone else gettting sick of threads like this? So many things wrong with it...

4. this whole thread should be my signature lol

5. Agreed, I thought school had started back up already..?

6. Yeah seriously man I thought the end of the Summer would also mean an end to the huge influx of mini trolls on this site

7. Holly shit learn how to form sentences and paragraphs.

8. Didn't expect much from a freshman in high school.

Come back in four years OP.

9. you have to be 18 op

10. *Click Click* BOW!

:wave:

11. lol banhammer is coming

...but stop smoking in your house. Stop smoking so much as well. Young kids should not be smoking. If you're gonna smoke, just do it only on weekends and do it away from your house and in a safe place.

Getting arrested fucking sucks and it will happen if you smoke in public places like woods or parks. Best places I smoked when I was younger was in friend's backyards while their parents weren't home. A house is best, but definitely don't do it at your house.

Also, that plant won't go anywhere so you mine as well just toss it.

You're 14 bro...you have your whole life to smoke weed. Don't fuck up your childhood by letting your parents catch you or getting arrested or letting it keep you from school work or other more important things.

12. Banned... Lol

13. I suggest you quit smoking weed, do anything related to weed. Wait AT least till you're 18.

14. Does anybody read the rules before posting anymore?

15. People read the rules before posting?? I know it took me a few months lol.

16. [quote name='"Flemian"']

People read the rules before posting?? I know it took me a few months lol.[/quote]

Haha I read through all the rules before I even thought about making a post

17. LMFAO +rep dude I started reading and it went "ok so I'm 14" *skips rest of OP*

18. Ok first of all don't grow fucking weed on your window sill and when you're 14, 2nd stop smoking in your room that's just bein fucking stupid, just say your going for a walk or say you're gonna go skate then go to the park and smoke