Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I stop toking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazy92, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Ok well I have some kind of weird ass sleeping problem. I sleep for 8 plus hours, but all day i am "uncomfertably" tired. By that I mean I fall asleep in every class. Not like I rest my eyes, like out cold.

So I finally scheduled a Dr's appt to get my bloodwork. Since I still live with my parents and under their healthcare plan, I am worried about the THC being in my blood. I know if you get bloodwork for mono or something you don't find thc unless your looking.

But if you are being tested for sleep disorders, you think they will look for thc?

2. nah dude ur secret is safe
    they dont test for weed
    u think maybe u got narcolepyse?

3. I have no idea but its at the point, I fall asleep for like one or 2 minutes and don't realize it.

4. I wish you luck, my friend. I had a sleep study done after many confusing years of why the fuck am i tired/sleeping/sick all the time.. I have two sleeping disorders. Tech three since narcoleptics often have insomnia, like me. I also have delayed sleep phase disorder.. meaning i'm a perpetual night owl. So yeah, normal sleeping schedule for me it out the window without intense bright light therapy.. :/

Again, good luck.

5. I'm going to bet vitamin deficiencies. You're not eating properly and getting enough vitamins and exercise.

Let us know what the results are. :)

6. I always feel the need to, for grades and stuff. But everytime I get the chance to blazzzzzze i never turn it down :p

7. I too think it is vitamin deficiency. That or low blood sugar. I woke up today after taking a nap and was dragging for an hour. I grab a bite size laffy taffy and I am picked right up for about 2 hours. My diet isn't bad, but not great (love those school lunches.)

I lift weights 3 times a week. So thats not the problem.

8. Well your parents could only see something like that if you were under 18
    but your not, supposedly, so you have nothing to worry about then...

9. To igloobuds: I know I have the right to deny a drug test, my parents know I smoke. THey just have that don't let us know attitude. I was wondering if they would look because they are trying to cure a sleep problem.

My neighbor is my dr. Not only is he my dr, he is a family friend and is over daily.

Oh yeah, I canceled the blood test. It was a vitamin deficiency. I went and bought Mega Men Sport took the pack this morning, i was fine all day. I am going to keep taking the vitamins for a week or so, and if everything goes how it was today, problem solved :D.

10. Given the symptoms, narcolepsy does not sound like a probable case. Narcoleptics do not feel tired, they just fall asleep without warning.

11. It was definatly just a vitamin deficiency. I wonder how long I have had this problem, not only do I feel more awake and alert. My whole body feels better; mentally and physically.

12. It might show up, but it's confidential, don't worry.

Oh and, What's your diet like? My friend was like that, and ended up having Diabetes. But don't get scared.

Sleep for 6-8 hours a day, and improve your diet.

13. My diet isn't bad really. I eat a good breakfast, always have a protein shake. My lunch is just straight up processed food. There really is no way around it, unless i would pack my own lunch. Dinner is always home cooker, or resturant. My diet isn't bad but it could be better.

I don't have diabetes, or else I would be dead right now. I have low blood sugar. I chew on about 8 jolly ranchers a day to keep it up.

14. What's a good breakfast for you? How many meals? how many Protein shakes? Take a multivitamin.

I want to know exactly what you eat on a daily basis.

-Go to GNC and pick up a multivitamin and support me.

15. Hardnutcheck:

My problem was a vitamin deficiency no doubt. I went to GNC and got Mega Man Sport multivitamin. After the first day of taking them I felt better.

A good breakfast for me consist like this: 1 cup of oatmeal, with some brown sugar for flavor. Whole grain toast with jelly, milk, chased with a 8oz protein shake with 2% milk (around 30gs of protein.)

My lunch is just straight up disgusting, its school food, but its what you get. Chicken sandwich with fries. Iceberg salad with italian dressing, vitamin water.

Dinner varies, but it always consist of all the main food groups.