Should I stop smoking?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Curiouskathy, Jan 2, 2018.

1. okay so I started smoking when I was at the end of being 17 turning 18. I quit for like a year(got caught). And went on and off like maybe 3 times for a couple months between being 17 and to how old I am now 21. I’m a pretty heavy smoker. I smoke daily(after my 9 to 5 job) and all day on weekends. My concern is that recently I have been getting (aches on the left side of my chest) It’s not necessarily painful just achey and uncomfortable. The reason I ask if I should stop is because heart attacks run in my family, my grandpa has had 3 and my father has high blood pressure. And my grandfather on my mothers side recently had one. I know heart attacks are more frequent in men but it just freaks me out and if I take a rip and feel the aches I get freaked out. I just wanted to know if anyone has any advice or similar experciance. I don’t really want to stop right now, but health comes first.

2. Chest pains, heart attacks run in the family..Over 21..please go see a doctor FAST!!
    If all is ok, maybe consider vaping or edibles.

• Agree Agree x 1