Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Stop Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by basedboricua, May 24, 2014.

1. I found out my aunt has schizophrenia, which means I have a 97% chance of not getting it.
    Found tons of articles saying that cannabis can increase my risk of developing it to 60%.
    smoking has made me happier, and more outgoing, but is it worth the risk?
    the articles made alot of good points and I reason the experiments..

you are born with it...pot doesn't induce it or cause it...mj has been used for a few thousand years to treat it though...

a strong sativa could trigger an episode from what some of the studies suggest...but no real evidence exist saying pot "will" only that it could...(so stick with indica dominate strains imho)

3. When in doubt, granny's list it out

4. I'm not a doctor and don't what to guide you wrong, but do better research. There are many kinds you can smoke.

5. This is question you should ask a doctor, not a forum. We can help you out with a lot, but if you want a solid answer on this, I'd continue your research and consult with a professional.

Granny would be a good person to ask, though.