Should i stop smoking with this guy?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I have this roommate and me and him have been smoking together. He usually buys like 3-4 twenty sacks a week. And he smokes like 3/4 of them with me. I usually buy like an 8th or a quarter every week-two weeks and i smoke like half with him. I smoke when hes at work too so thats why.

But hes alwasy claiming that i hit the weed too hard. Or that i smoked up all his weed. Just saying dumbshit like that. And its starting to annoy me. And like i usually do puff puff pass but he will sit there and then just fucking poof on my joint/pipe then when i hit it he watches me the whole time and says i hit it too hard.

He also constantly talks shit about my piece. Saying how it gets clogged and its such a shitty pipe.

And when we watch movies or tv he won't shut the fuck up. Like i'm high i wanna zone out and watch a movie. But he always wants to fucking talk about something. Even when we have bitches over.

Then the other night me and him are smoking. I had a gram of some dank left. And he had 2 grams of some super dry high mids. The weed used to be good but it was really old dry and crappy. So we smoke most of my weed. Then i pack a bowl in his pipe of the rest of my weed mixed with some of his. I take one hit. He takes the pipe gets up goes to his room and shuts the door. WTF?

I have like 3 joints plus two grams of dank right now. Im definetly smoking these three joints by myself. Should i smoke this two grams with him? Or does he have bad etiquette?

2. You should quit sharing with him and tell him to quit being a faggot.

3. Roomate's a bitch. Straight up. Tell him to man the fuck up or gtfo.

4. sounds like he's more of gf

5. He sounds like a fiend to me.

6. Tell him what's yours is yours and what's his is his. You will match him EXACTLY on what he pitches. If someone hits it "too hard", who cares. At least you know you will have your own for after that bowl/joint.

7. Show him this forum, tell him what a dickhead everyone reckons he's being, tightarse it's just fuckin weed not your life savings mate grow a pair or go smoke alone. My partner does that to me too, watches me pack a cone and goes "That's huge" Fucken dickhead don't play god with pot you weirdo. /rant

8. honestly, strike some fear in the kid....

I know how you feel. ADDRESS THE PROBLEM DONT LET HIM BE IN CONTROL, any mind is tamable ;)

9. Tell him to shut the fuck up. Start smoking your shit by yourself and watch movies in your room or something. At first he might think you're being a dick, but who cares? This guy sounds like a tool. If you stop giving him the chance to act like a dick, he'll do it less when he has the chance. If all that doesn't work, talk his shit back to him. I hate it when people think there's an exact science to smoking weed, like you're not going to get high unless you do it just right, hit the pipe, stand on your head and count to five and shit. Just think of STFU as your magic words to him. Whenever he's doing or saying all that dumb shit, just say "shut the fuck up!" And if that doesn't work, do like he does and take your weed in your room and shut the door. I'm sure sooner or later he'll realize what he's missing out on.

10. DERP

haha i resurrected this
    what happened with the guy?

11. Lol ^^^ how'd he get banned so fast

12. JUST KIDDING. This is atom bomb. Fuck YODA. Fuck yall *****s
    I have ONE serious account with like 2000 posts. Which I will not reveal. On GC since 2009 and these new rules suck balls. Fuckk the new mods

Long live the troll

13. lol...
    ur a lil confused... Im not new by any means..
    been around a long time.. ;)

14. /thread

Hahaha, but yeah I'd only smoke his weed when he invites you. Other than that you could maybe have a sesh with him and say that you have things to do and then go zone out and watch a movie in your room?

15. Next time you smoke with him every time he hits it complain about how hes hitting it. Says hes pulling too hard, hes wasting smoke, it was already cherried, and then take his weed and go in your room and smoke it to yourself. You gotta learn to fight fire with fire.

16. He sounds like a doucher and the shittiest person to smoke with

Just saying.

17. Yeah you should, they don't seem like the type of people I'd be comfortable blazing with if they kept telling me what to do.

18. #18 qwertyasdf, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2012
    Old thread but yah. Just stop tokin with him a bit. If he asks to hit your shit, say no. I did this to one of my 'friends' who started acting like a tool and within a month, he was kissing my ass and wanting to hang all the time.

19. just chill and talk to the guy.. the way i see it, youre probably quiet as fuck and making shit awkward and hes just trying to bring up conversation. If hes talkin shit oh well. its what friends do.. i always talk shit to my friends and they talk shit back but were just messin around..when he tells you that you hit it too hard and shit he is being a dick and that move he pulled when he got up and went to his room was a little bitch move. Id call him out on that.. besides that just dont worry about it too much.. no need to lose a friend/room mate over such a dumb thing ;P

:smoke: