Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i stop smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tirehu, Apr 7, 2015.

1. So i am 22 years old, the past 2 years. I have done nothing with my life. No job etc.

I am now wondering if its because i smoke weed. That i just feel okay with being s loser.

I find it hard to get out there snd get a job.

Im thinking, maybe i should wuit weed. And just smoke once a day.

And work on self dicipline.

Ususlly when i get high i get anxious, sometimes its painfull. But when the high goes away.. I feel good and refreshed. And i see clearly what my life problems are.

2. what's the point of smoking if you don't enjoy the high? 
    i think quitting for a while could do you good. It will make you more clear headed and you will probably find it easier to get shit done.

3. I dont know, its like.. i feel this crutch. I really want to get high. Becaue sometimes it feels good, and its funny.. But when i end up playing video games.. i feel shitty. haha

4. Get high and accomplish something, and reward yourself with a nice bowl afterwords for you know a job well done ;). Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

5. I am the same way! And go me anyways its not the weed at all, I have only myself to blame and I have Always been a lazy fuck. Everyday I tell myself I should get off my ass and get a fucking job but then always unmotivated because I feel like I don't have a chance.

I'm not saying its the same for you I just don't think marijuana changes people to make them lazy many people are already lazy and unmotivated BEFORE they fall into pot.

It's never too late to turn your life around
    How bad do you want it? Bad enough to do something about it? In the end it's all on you.
    As for me I have plans to get my diploma and then start trying to find jobs again

6. How do you people sit around and smoke without a job?? I work full time and can barely afford smoke on the reg!

7. Real shit bro.. Where is he getting this cash? His Mom probably gives it to him. No joke

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

They are grown up children sponging off their parents or someone else who works, living off an inheritance, or insurance payment. Their bodies may age, but they will forever be 15 mentally.

9. My goverment pays me 2000$ a month

10. And some from my mum, im not proud of it. I am trying to change

It musta took some nerve to admit that and not get angry.  You sound like you wanna change.  You're making posts about it, admitting what you know is wrong.  Sound like you're on the right path to me, just keep the ball rolling.

12. Why don't you be a man and form your own choices?

13. haha... how do you really feel?

OP, only you can answer that...

14. You probably should since you made almost the exact same post a year or more ago on here.

Dafuq make somethin' happen or you will be stuck.

15. Don't blame the weed for you being a loser.

Get off your ass and get a job. Then after you feel like you accomplished a hard days work, light up to reward yourself.

16. I thought this thread seemed familiar.

17. Ive told people this before. Youd be surprised what you can do. It takes hard work. Honestly im not a "driven" person, i kinda force myself to do what i need to cause i know its the right thing. Being dependant on someone else sucks an your hard work is worth it when you see where it can get you. Years ago i looked for work in the construction ind. Got a job in concrete construction,( easy to start with no knowledge an work your way up), now run jobs for the guy i work for. Ever hear of prevailing wage? Its the wage your employer has to pay you on government funded jobs. I make a ridiculous wage i wont even mention here, no schooling or even vocational training. All the guys working on a job im on have to get paid this wage. I make 2 bucks an hour more for all the headaches of running said jobs. Show a good attitude and that you are willing to work hard. Most employers appreciate this. Its hard work but easy to get into. If ya want to feel better about yourself and feel like.you accomplished something, its a good deal. Try it, it could change your life.