Should I stop smoking weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by jjitros067, Aug 25, 2013.

1. #1 jjitros067, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    Hi so I'm really high right now (it took me like 7 different times to come up with a greeting) and I was wondering if I should stop smoking weed because;

I had like a anxiety attack? not a full on one where I couldn't control it (I've had an anxiety attack on ) but I felt like everything was just really fucking awkward and was extremely paranoid the whole time. I've been smoking weed for a good while and have been getting my bud from dispensaries (medical patient). Today I smoked bud from my new roommate, we were chilling and about to go see a movie but we decided to blaze before. Everything is fucking chill and when we smoke the initial burst of high was a good social high but later on I started to get EXTREMELY paranoid (and still am) when we were deciding if we should go to the movie. I got paranoid about my eyes, and this has never happened before, and it just grew from that, it came to the point where social interactions became just really awkward and painfully to execute.

So should I stop smoking? It's restricting me from going out now (which has never happened before and I fear it will only start to manifest), I can't act normal without my subconscious making everything seem really weird/awkward, and I get really paranoid.

I live in a campus and they enforce their zero tolerance policy strictly and the movie was in the campus

2. Man up and go outside stoned. Nobody gives a crap about your eyes. If you let something spiral out of control, it's gonna bite you hard. If you think you're paranoid, you will get paranoid. Replace those negative thoughts with positive thoughts.

3. Maybe just smoke less.

4. Just try not to smoke as much. Learn what your tolerance level is. 

5. It's not an issue of smoking less, it was just 3 bong hits from 1 bowl and I know I've smoked way more in one sitting... 

6. Not even going to read OP:

No.

7. If you feel like it.

Next time take two hits instead of three. And think, what if someone notices your eyes? Are they honestly going to call the cops cause your eyes are red?

8. I live in a campus and they enforce their zero tolerance law seriously 

9. Lol then don't smoke if they enforce it that strictly.

10. 'Dude-- why are your eyes red?'

'I'm allergic to dumbasses.'

Works every time. And if it doesn't-- the good ol' allergy card.

This one. :cool:

12. if they saw you they wouldn't really have any way of proving you're high just don't get caught with weed on you

13. This, OP has been smoking awhile, why is his eyes being red such a big thing now? Are you trying to hide your use from people? Is that what's causing the paranoia? Anxiety does have triggers and reasons to why you feel that way, you need to address whatever those issues are that the weed is intensifying. Taking a break to get your mind together while you figure things out could be a good thing.

14. If you feel the need to quit, then quit. :confused_2:

Id suggest just smoking when you dont pan on going out if it bothers you that much.

15. Should you stop smoking just because you got too high for your own good a couple of times?

Hell no. Come on man.

First off, only you should be able to tell yourself if you are down with the plant or not. Not some strangers off a message board but it sounds like you just got super baked a couple times and got paranoid. Odd since you are a medical patient but it's whatever. Like others said-

Learn your tolerance level and man up.

16.  If you're paying thousands of dollars to live on campus, don't fuck it up and get kicked out for weed smoking in your room, man.

I say cut back on smoking and only smoke by yourself for a while in safe places.

17. Nah man happens to the best of us. Just let yourself know that it's not a real concern and you're getting worked up over nothing. Close your eyes take some deep breaths and dive in.

18. Just get some eyedrops. problem solved.