should i stop for a while??

Discussion in 'General' started by smooth08, Nov 29, 2007.

1. i was out of town the last few days, and i did not toke, and i toke every single day at least for the last half year or so with a few exceptions.... im literally high almost every waking moment.... but its my first day back, and i expected to be craving some bud......

funny thing is i dont really care about blazin right now, and ive jus been chillin not really worrying or thinking about it..... should i just stop for a few weeks? i mean dont get me wrong i wouldnt mind a fat one right now but its almost like i dont really care either which way......

its almost kind of nice being sober haha plus i have also been eating less and healthier since i havnt been bombarded with the munchies lately....... i dunno what to do, but if i do stop it will have to be for at least a week or so so i can lose some of my EXTREMLY HIGH tolerance haha, a bowl of some dank is almost like a cig now to me jus gets me buzzed

ramble over/ thoughts?

2. Ahh i'd go for the tolerance break bro, it'll pay in the long run.

3. Agreed. Plus the couple weeks of sobriety will be nice too. Never hurts to keep yourself level-headed for a while.

4. Sometimes, when you smoke alot, sobriety can be a trip..lol

5. I smoke weed, all day every day, and have been since I started smoking like 4 years ago

I still do all my school work and function so I don't have a problem with it, it's just expensive as hell :p

If you feel the need to slow down or take a tolerance break I would, you can always start back up again if you want to :)

6. ^^^ Pretty much the exact response I was going to give. :smoking:

7. Sorry that I went ahead and stole your answer then :eek:

my baaaad :D