Should i stop eating food/drinking at my girlfriends house?

Discussion in 'General' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 20, 2012.

1. I went over there yesterday. She asked me if i wanted her to make me a plate of food. As soon as she asks he grandma and mom started staring at me SUPER hard.

But i was like yea. Then later on i asked her to get me a glass of water. She was like there is no more water in the water cooler. And her mom said "cuz you two drank it all" kinda under her breath.

I mean i didn't know it was that big of a deal. I had like 4 cups of water last time i was over there. I smoke... and i drink a lot of water. But it seems like most of the time when i go over there and my girlfriend offers me food her mom like stares me down.

Both her mom and grandma are total fat asses. Her grandma is like so huge she can't walk. And her mom is skinny because she had weight loss surgery but all she does is drink soda and eat candy.

Her stepdad is normal sized. And so is my girlfriend. But every time i eat over there those two look at me like i'm killing puppies. Should i just start bring my own food/drink everytime i go over there? Yesterday i just drove to the store and bought water.

2. ya...just bring your own water and a bag of chips.

beats dealing with her family right?

3. Maybe bring them a cake with lactating cream in it as a sign of good will? :D

4. eat all the eggs in their fridge. all the protein foods eat those up. what's a girlfriend without a fridge ya

5. Well from what you said, it doesn't sound like any of this is actually causing you a problem.

Sure you feel ackward, and sure she may have said something under her breathe.

But essentially, nothings happened.

Does your girlfriend complain to you, that her mother and grandmother complain TO HER about you eating there?

If its not causing her a problem, then its not causing a problem at all, and your just nervous.

But to give you a straight answer.

Just take what she offers you, thats all.

6. Bring them some Mc Ds and I bet they will start throwing rolls of fat at you in celebrations.

7. lol this just reminded me of neg's urban sports.

Go and eat their shit and do it in front of their faces.

8. I'd just start bringing some food and beverages to share next time so they won't feel like I'm a freeloader

9. You could re-stock their fridge they'll still find a reason to hate you. Those type of people are impossible to deal with.

10. Man fuck her Grandmother and fuck her Mother too. If your girl wants to get you a snack then she can. Her Mom and Grandma sound like total douche bags to me bro.

11. just eat all that bitches food then clog her toilet and leave. see if you can get a nap in her couch in too

12. How fucking awkward :laughing:

13. Gonna be honest, but that's sounds pretty gross to me, actually.

14. That would be the title of his biography.

15. Damn i fogot how odd some familys can be. I dont judge, shhitt sure they have their reasons. Id be sooo wierded out.

Actually...id just take her out to dinner any time we wanted food. Fuck the being stare'd at.

16. do they not have running water? i mean im sure u couldv dealt with tap water if they asked u too. they are bitches

17. hahahah oh man this thread made me laugh so hard

the thought of 2 giant women getting pissed off when someone eats their food, hahaha what the hell man

18. what the hell? bust out their windows homie.

naw just kidding. id eat before i go over there, and bring a water bottle or two lol.

19. WATER DOESN'T GROW ON TREES YOU KNOW!

...asshole!

4 glasses? I woulda shot you where you stood if you were in my presence, drinking my water, it's basically a symbol to how you're banging my daughter!

20. I always give the offer of food and drink when someone comes into my house. I have no problem getting them a drink, snacks etc. But I don't like it when they start pushing it. I never take peoples food and drink at their house.

Provide for yourself.