should i stop driving?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Jul 4, 2013.

1. So i have a warrant out. The thing is im not going to jail. Fuck that noise.

Anyway i figure the only way they could even kinda catch me is if i was driving. If i get pulled over my only option would be to ditch the car or go to jail.

I run a uh landscaping business. So being able to drive is a huge plus. But i could always get people to come to me to get there lawns done... I would probably lose some customers but ill live.

Idk what to do. I would save a shitload on gas. And my chances of being arrested would drop to 0.

But then again it can be annoying to not have a car.(if i stop driving im parking the car at dads house)

So what would you do in my situation?

2. depends on what the warrant is for. If it's bad enough for them to want to come looking for you, they will find you regardless. if it's not, i'd go to the police station or call and ask what I needed to do to get it taken care of.

However if you have business that comes to you, I don't see the need to take the extra risk.

3. weren't you just thinking about moving to NYC or something?

4. go to jail, youre gonna get caught eventually

can someone explain how warrants work? how do you acquire a warrant, you aren't arrested on the spot for a crime?

5. pretty sure you are summoned to court and if you miss the court date, then you have a warrant out for your arrest for failing to appear. Otherwise, you obtain warrants for not paying and everything else is beyond my knowledge

6. Well i do still plan on moving to the east coast. But thats in the future. Probably at least a year away.

Im not going to turn myself in. I never showed up for probation check ins. So i know i have a warrant out. When the prosecutor goes in front of the judge they'll probably put a warrant out for felony escape. Idk how the fuck skipping out on probation is escape but i dont give a fuck either cuz they cant catch me.

And @ tasty. You can bail out and run. You can get work release and run. Or you can simple miss a court date and they will put out a warrant for all these things. Or if they have evidence connecting you to the crime they can issue a warrant.

7. Keep driving. A lot. If you see a police officer, flip him off. 

8. I'd stop driving if I were you, the best choice in this case is obviously laying low and hiding for the remainder of your life

9. Why are you running? You're making things worse for yourself.

10. Are you the same person who posts as MariaJuana?

11. Lol stop being a pussy and deal with it you got caught

12. I think you get them for failure to appear

13. If they catch me idk what will happen. The court system showed me 0 love last time i got locked up. They gave me a retarded high bail refused to reduce it. Put me in a split rack cell. Which is for rapists, murderers, people who beat the fuck out of other people while in jail, and people who are back from prison for court. Basically everyone i met in there is doing at least 5 years in prison if they lose.

If i get booked again ill probably be doing like 6 months. And thats if im lucky. They might decide to try to file other charges since i skipped out on probation. I would rather get shot in my face right now then sit in a prison cell for more then a year. And it seems like all they want to do is cook me for anything. Im not giving them the chance.

You know you're probably looking at even more time if they catch you instead of you turning yourself in, right? 

15. Canada is nice this time of year

16. Wow d000000d i wish i could be as cool as you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Whatcha gonna do when they come for you

18. SIX MONTHS you p@#$%$#@#$$ @#%#.

Are you retarded, you keep running and you will be one of those people in there six years. sounds like thats what you want.

19. Lol i cant go into canada with a warrant. Thats why im going cross country insteaad lol.

And they probably will give me more time if caught. But i dont plan on getting caught anyway. Im tryna do no time here lol.

20. lmao. Im a free spirit that box fuckin kills me. Plus i told everyone in there they wouldnt be seeing me again. I plan to stay true to that. Some people like jail. Im not one of them. I cant stand having my freedom take away. I would much rather take an ass whooping and be sent on my way.