Should i stay or should i go

Discussion in 'General' started by smokintoke, Nov 24, 2012.

1. #1 smokintoke, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    :mad:the immaturity on this site is getting ridiculous, do people not understand that it is the fucking internet like anything i say is gonna be taken seriously idek where im going with this. love yall true blades but im going into super lurk mode... peace :wave::smoking:

2. Stay with me bro. Stay with us. I'll pamper you and spoil you and show you the deepest depths of my heart.

Stay with me.

:laughing:

3. i made a song for u. I hope u reconsider =(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jv8hf_UELY&feature=related]Double You: Please Don't go - YouTube[/ame]

4. You'll be back. They always cone back.

5. Might as well stay, if you leave that would mean one less mature person and ruin the ratio even more.. there are still chill dudes and dudettes.

6. dead space lurker

Attached Files:

7. shaking my head so hard
    stop letting internet tough guys ruin your day dude

8. DUH DUH DUH DUHDUH DUH DUH DUH, should I stay or should I go!!!

FUCKING AWESOME SONG!!!!!

9. hey smokey..... sgood mange:smoking:

10. My joints always cone :D

11. I'm not sure I really understand where you're coming from man...
    First you say the place is immature, then that everything gets taken too seriously?
    Like, it seems like those two things don't really go hand in hand.

My suggestion is this...hang about, read what you want, post when you have something to say, and don't take it personally when someone disagrees with you. Not too different from life man, not everyone's going to be your ideal conversation partner.

Anyways, catch you if/when I catch you.

12. seriously immature people that don't find a friend in the city, i love it here, its where i goo when im sad, happy angry. i come here to vent. i love the place specialy my homo blades

\idk ill be round, just creepin

13. I rarely post either unless I feel like I can actually contribute to the thread. Idk maybe its because I'm always stoned when I'm on here lol

14. #15 ghostonvacation, Nov 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2012
    :(:(:(

dearest, sweet smokintoke..I have trouble accepting the fact that you're gone..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVA_6WRGbc]Aaliyah - Miss You - YouTube[/ame]

It'll be like...we went for a while without seein each other

15. shit tryna survive knowimsayn gotta get it how u live yafeelme itshard out in deze streets

:)

16. you can't leave!!!

my nipples yearn for your finger tips.

17. Go go go go go go go

18. Looks like he went :p