Should I stay or should I go?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lemonindica, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hey blades. So I'm kinda in my own predicament. I've been dating this girl for 8 months now, and she really is wonderful. She's one of the most nice, innocent and sweet girls I've ever known. She loves me. A lot, haha.

Anyway, things have really died down for me. I don't know what happened. I don't know whether I should leave her or give it some time. I don't want to hurt her, but...I don't see how I could avoid that. I care a lot about her and that's the last thing I want to happen. But as I said, that click just disappeared to me and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested in other girls. In fact there's plenty of other girls on campus who I could just get with and live that lifestyle for a bit. Which I kind of want. But my girl doesn't deserve that. And I feel like a dick for being this problem upon us both. Some of my buddies are telling me to just give it some time to see if this is just temporary, but I don't know. So I'm here looking for the wisdom of GC.

Thanks guys:smoke:

2. It happens. Feelings can fade, but the worst thing to do would be to continue leading her on. Just be honest with her about your feelings and try not to immediately get with another chick. You obviously care about her and if she finds out you fucked a girl the day after you broke up it would make her feel even worse.

Hope things go well. Maybe you could still be friends?

3. Word. I hope we can stay friends. Thanks man.

4. Da fuq?

Edit go for the free lifestyle

5. idk man if youre with someone you think you wouldnt come by another time in a lifetime then its not worth a few fucks for fun to ditch what ya got.

but if shes not all that special to ya then do you.

6. might as well be honest with her and tell her whats up.

7. Tell her you don't like her. The longer you wait, the harder it will be on her, as well as you.

8. Yeah man been there before, and my advice may be a little bit more sleezy, but it saved me from breaking up with a girl (stayed with her a year after).

I started going out with my friends more, and not including her. Which is fine, girls have girls nights, why can't we? You'd naturally talk to girls when your drinking (if you not awkward). Basically when doing this I met a lot of girls, and got to feel a lot out. Never had any intentions to even get their number. I started to find that I started to like my girl more based off others flaws.

9. Do what u gotta do home boi. The longer your with her the harder the break up will be. U gotta do what's best yourself even if that means Hurtin some chicks feelings

10. #10 Kermitfrg, Nov 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
    The thing I see with this is that, after breaking up you realize the chance you had of being with someone who really likes you for who you are. These other girls might like your looks more, and the pleasure you gain from being with them would only be temporary (You might also find someone with whom you really click, but chances of that might be low, we never know). Then you realize that at the end of the day, you would prefer being with that girl who truly loved you. I hope I am not sounding negative in anyway, but it is true that the initial click might fade away, but talk to her about that; talk to her about how you are feeling and try to figure something out. You dont have to break up, maybe you need more alone time or who knows what.

I the end, try not to be do to rushed of a decision cause you might find yourself wishing you hadn't. The most important thing I could say at this point without sounding too redundant is to talk to her about how you are feeling, if she truly loves you, you should be able to talk with her honestly about yourself...

Edit: and even more important is to listen to your heart :smoke:

11. na nananananana na na

12. You don't know what you've got till it's gone. A sweet girl's love is far more valuable than a bunch of random fucks. You'll leave her, have a bunch of meaningless sex and then you'll realize how much you miss her and how good she was for you.

13. [quote name='"Kermitfrg"']The thing I see with this is that, after breaking up you realize the chance you had of being with someone who really likes you for who you are. These other girls might like your looks more, and the pleasure you gain from being with them would only be temporary (You might also find someone with whom you really click, but chances of that might be low, we never know). Then you realize that at the end of the day, you would prefer being with that girl who truly loved you. I hope I am not sounding negative in anyway, but it is true that the initial click might fade away, but talk to her about that; talk to her about how you are feeling and try to figure something out. You dont have to break up, maybe you need more alone time or who knows what.

I the end, try not to be do to rushed of a decision cause you might find yourself wishing you hadn't. The most important thing I could say at this point without sounding too redundant is to talk to her about how you are feeling, if she truly loves you, you should be able to talk with her honestly about yourself...

Edit: and even more important is to listen to your heart :smoke:[/quote]

You just saved me from breaking it with my girl. Thank you
    I think everything is gonna be okay :)