Should I start topping my plant or not and should i remove all the damaged leaves please help ASAP

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by alamerihx, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Hi there I have transplanted my trees into a larger pot with a new mixed soil,but I want to know should i start topping my plant or not and should i remove the leaves which are damaged because it might damage the entire plant or should i leave them. As you can see there are few leaves which turned yellow and has some burning wholes. I will post picture of my plant before i transplanted it and after.

before-
    after -

2. Cant see the pictures. And I wouldn’t do anything — no training techniques until your plant(s) overcome the shock of being transplanted. I think it’s best to only perform training on a healthy plant.

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow

3. how or when do i know that my plant has overcome the shock and after i notice should i remove the damaged leaves and start topping ?

4. If your plant is healthy, no drooping leaves or visible deficiencies such as discolored leaves, tacoed leaves, etc. Your leaves should be perky and reaching for the light. Here is an example....this is my jack herer a few days after I defoliated her. She is recovering nicely - you can see how perky she is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Current Autoflower Grow

New 3x C4 Auto Grow