Should i start to flush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bobos10, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Close to 8 weeks flowering should I start to flush help asap

Attached Files:

2. Yes.

Now...dude how many cfls is that? Lol. I don't know if I'm seeing reflections or tons of bulbs

3. you cut off all the fan leaves?

4. Yea this is my first grow I did it cuz they were shading to much of my plant

5. You killed your yield bro. If you left them your nugs would be way bigger atleast 5x.

6. Dam looks like you got all the lights from the garage n basement there lol yea you shouldn't have pulled those fan leaves them are the solar panels that power ur plant n produce the buds some fan leaves can come of near the end but the last few weeks is when they plump n they need them leaves

7. Well thank you for the tip next time

8. looks like a good first grow tho man nice looking plant.. next time try tucking the fan leafs away..

9. ^^^ exactly... You can tuck them down and behind the buds. The fan leaves are food that your plant needs to thrive. Cutting them off also causes stress to your plant which lowers your yield as well. Live and learn ;)

10. You can cut 1/3 of the fans leafs on the plant at a time and your plant will be fine. Do not take them all off ever, but some is fine.

11. I trim my fan leaves off later in flower to allow deeper penetration and it doesn't "stress" them that bad.

A lot of you guys on here give advice like you're expert growers and you most likely have limited experience.

Yes plants need their leaves, is it going to absolutely detrimental to prune some off for further penetration? Hell no. You're fine OP.

12. I trim mine as well right when I flush and over the next week or two of flushing I just take some everytime most of the shitty trimming is done on plant and dose not affect my yield at all the plant is dying anyway

Not worried about stress the last week or two of flower lol these bitches get babied there whole lives

Space lol man I feel ya I watch threads and see some bad info going around bed way I've found to see what people know just check there threads real quick and look at there plants that will tell you everything about the grower in the end it's all in the plant what people know or don't know

Sent from iPhone 5

13. to each his own i guess

14. Is that one plant? If so,nice looking yield on first grow bro.

15. Yes that's one plant close to 6 feet

16. Nice bro....flush it asap! Don't want nasty tasting buds. U won't even wanna smoke it.

17. Really u think its ready to be flushed ?shouldnt There be more Red hairs?