should i start over?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokacola, Jan 17, 2010.

1. hi , im new..

wondering if i should start over or not. I have four girls after pulling males. The girls were not the best of the bunch but at least they have vaginas.. they were only vegged for 2-3 weeks in solo cups. transplanted into some 1-1.5 gal grow bags and Put them under 12/12 with 300 watts hps . they are on earth juice nutes and the medium is ffof. I started some lst to get the lower branches more light and try an even the canopy. all in all they are about 5 weeks old from seedling. All seems to be healthy.. No ph problems. no nute burn.. I did cut some fan leaves before deciding to train. It apparently didnt hurt anything from what i could see.

this was more of a practice run then anything. i wanted to become familiar with everything. So now im wondering if should just start over with better genetics or should i finish them out ? 1 of the reasons im worried is because i didnt know you couldnt train durring flowering. another because of the small grow bags i used.. , I really dont want to trasplant at this time.. Ive got them all twist tied up 18 days into flowering... If i do finish them what kind of yeild can i expect from 4 small plants under 300 watts in about 1.25 gallon pots ?

I understand no one will be able to give me an exact answer , but im open to an estimated guess, or any suggestions..

2. Sorry, I don't like to give estimates. As my daughter says, "You get what you get and you don't get upset.".

I wouldn't start over. Sounds to me like you are doing just fine. If you are doing this grow for experience, you need to experience all aspects of the grow. From veg to flower to harvest to curing you will really benefit from the whole process when you do graduate to better genetics.

Good luck.

3. I agree man, you're already getting close. You might be pleasantly surprised by the quality of the bud and the size of the yield. If they were all unhealthy or something I could understand starting over but it seems like you'll be just fine.

4. right on.. thanks for the reply

5. I use 1.5 gallons pots under 2 400w lights, and yield about 1 oz. per plant, with about 20 under the lights at a time.

Why would you start over? You already made it this far...

6. Yeah, Keep going... but tbh .. We need Pics.. lol
    :smoking: