Should I start my flush?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GottiBoi318, Jul 14, 2020.

1. I’m in the middle of week 8 from switch to 12/12. My question is will my plants make it another two weeks of flushing because she’s yellowing fast and from what I have read you don’t want yellow sugar leaves connected to the bud. Here are pictures of my trichomes and some pictures of the buds. These are two different bag seeds one seems a little ahead of the other. Do I have a week or two left or longer? Need help.

Attached Files:

2. Off topic what week did you top leaves start yellowing I'm 1 month into flower. Top leaves really yellowing but buds havent matured yet? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yellowing looks normal to me this late in the game. You're right there though. I probably would have started flush a week ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It could be several different factors but that early into flower nothing should be yellow yet the buds shouldnt be taking enough nitrogen to yellow the plant yet so it could be light burn nute burn so look at the nutes an how close your light is it shouldn't be closer then 2 feet but you should really try an have it at least 36" above the top of plant

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would flush an try an wait at least a week your plant will be fine I just harvested my hindu and critical leaves didnt start to yellow until after a week of no nutes but it with soil you should do a 2 week flush hydroponics you can empty all water an do it for 2 days and itll be flushed

• Like Like x 1
  6. be prepared for a VAST difference in opinion on this subject

lol

good luck duder :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. With your plant as far a long as it is it's most likely the nitrogen leaving the plant an going to the bud

8. Thanks for the feedback guys! They started to yellow I would say week 4 of flowering. My light is about 10 inches away. It’s a amazon cob light that pulls like 115 watts. I have them in a 2x2 so I’m high as I can go. I could go higher but the cables that hold the light are about 12 inches long. I need to invest in some adjustable cables. I also ordered a Mars Hydro 1000 ts for my next grow so I can adjust the power.

9. I can’t see any amber trichomes yet. Im a Indica lover so I do want them to cause sleepiness and couch lock. I just bought some clearex to help speed up the flush. I was going to wait about a week before I give them that because reviews were saying it flushes soil fast

10. Also is it normal for my fabric pots to have white and brown residue all around the bottom half? I’m sure I over did it on the nutes from the nute burn most of the grow

11. Calcium deposits from the water supply most likely and some natural soil washout.
    Some growers take them down to the local wash-N-dry and fucks one of their machines up and wash them between plants.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  12. I’m glad you told me this because I was going to put them in my washer machine lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Thanks I pmed you some pictures

14. I don’t see them in my inbox

15. He was replying to my reply

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Oh shit. This Wedding Cake had me outta there earlier lol

17. this critical purple I just grew is heavily sedating Snapchat-1579149065.jpg Snapchat-1278585334.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1