Should i start my first grow all over again?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gregmagnu, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Im 19 days in one of my seedlings suck, theyre bagseed so i might not even get females out of my 3 seedlings, ill have auto mazar seeds soon i ordered them on the 24th. Auto mazar is ussually done in 10 weeks and has heavy harvast and theyre all fem so i dont have to worry about males. What do you guys think?

2. keep it going and see how it plays out. Either way you look at it, it's more practice with cannabis in terms of tranplanting, temp, humidity, watering, etc.

3. Great advice^

At least let it play out until you get the seeds. The more experience the better

4. I guess its just i cant afford weed anymore and the sooner i get it the better. I already transplanted once. But i hear with auto you shouldnt transplant. It is more practice its just i dont want to wait that long especially since i might get a lot of males. And for watering i have a decent idea of how much and how often i should do it. Thanks for your answer