Should I start flushing now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Askinforafriend, Jan 24, 2018.

1. I feel like I should of flushed already by now as she is 8 weeks old and that how long the seed supplier claim's it would take. It's a kings Kush auto. I don't have a magnifying glass just my phone zoomed in and looks to me as my tricombs are cloudy . So here are some pick's I hope they are clear enough it's the best I could get out of my phone. Also I'm aware she has defecnties .

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

2. Yep, she looks ready to me, i would go for a flush and then harvest her a day before the soil would be totally dry.
    If you fed her only organic nutrients there is no real need for a flush.

3. Do you have a pic of the whole plant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’m close to harvesting as well - what I’ve been doing is I pull small samples (usually the little ones near bottom of canopy) and set them to dry out for about 5-7 days then test it by bowl.
    It will provide insight as to what effect your plant has and you can determine if another week is needed

• Like Like x 1
  5. Okay so I have been using organic , does this mean I can harvest today?

6. Yup here you go and I know she is super deficient, hopefully my second one will be ten times healthier.[​IMG]

7. Well, i have always used organic in my growings, in the beginning i used to flush a week before harvest, lately i don't flush anymore, the smoke is actually the same to me and the ashes look grey. What i can suggest you is to flush them except one, so you can compare them and make your own considerations.

8. Thanks , I would definitely do that but I only have one plant lol I'll give it's go and see how she smokes thanks dude :)

9. Thanks that sound like it would work but seems like it not too accurate cos of the drying period?

10. Lol won’t be incredibly accurate- true. But it will at least give you an idea. I think you still get the effect but the taste and such won’t taste like weed because that’s what the curing in jars accomplishes. Mine had a grassy taste when I sampled but the effect was top notch.

11. Okay sounds good thanks

12. Exactly what I've been telling everyone

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1