Should i start flush?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Entremreneur, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Day 70 of flower. All trikes are cloudy white 4 about 2 1/2 weeks now, no clear trikes.

Attached Files:

2. Yes but remember when flushing it is important to let them dry out between waterings and flood them when watering. Two hard waterings should do it in a two week period.

Good luck, they look very nice.
    :smoke:

3. Looks pretty good, I recommend doing a full drench every two days on the flushing part I try to flush it with water atleast 3-4 times before chopping don't want to smoke any nutes, plus a longer flush really brings the taste out in my experience. What strain is this looks good. kinda reminds me of a sour diesel look.

4. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']Looks pretty good, I recommend doing a full drench every two days on the flushing part I try to flush it with water atleast 3-4 times before chopping don't want to smoke any nutes, plus a longer flush really brings the taste out in my experience. What strain is this looks good. kinda reminds me of a sour diesel look.[/quote]

I planed on day 1 doing two 20 min flushes where PPMs on runoff is around hundred next-day flush till PPMs around hundred again wait two or 3 days till soil dries then two more 20 minutes flushes. Wait a day or 2 then 24 hours of dark n chop?

And they are all bag Seeds. I did clone this plant 15-20 days into flower and It took nicely to re-veg. My veg now is blue cheese, mostly Tequila sunrise* and that bag seed clone. The other flowering plants still have a wile before harvest they are random bags seeds also.

5. Ok but before you waste your time going all scientific and over flushing, take a look at my sig. I know what I am talking about with outdoor my friend. :smoke: