Should I start flowering now?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bond007, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Yeah I know this is a pretty stupid and subjective question, but I would like to get other opinions.

I just received my grow case and my plants have been vegging for almost 30 days now.

[​IMG]

These are the two plants. One of these will be grown outdoors, the other grown in the grow case.

I'm hoping for 1 ounce so I think they're big enough for that amount of yield.

Feedback?

2. workin tonight bro ...but will get back...we need ta find out why they arn't takin' off....what strain.....nutes..ph...later bro:wave:soil looks wet...hows drainage

3. #3 bond007, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    hi deacon.. hope work goes easy, wish we could smoke there hahah

Strain is White Widow
    Nutes were MG but I switched to GB now
    ph roughly 6.1 last time I checked which was last week
    Drainage is perfect, its wet because it was raining these past 3 days, plant has really taken off though today, saw some good amount of grow

4. You could probably hit your target but what I would do with those is go ahead and either top or fim them and give them two-three more weeks before switching them over.
    I'm a two month vegger though so take it with a grain of salt. Looking very healthy!

Those extra heads should give you that extra few inches of bud you'll need.

I've recently read allot about plants that get topped don't produce as high quality a product as an untopped one but I don't know how much I believe that, running tests right now on the subject.