should i start flowering my plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blazelord420., Jul 26, 2017.

1. [​IMG] should i do 18/6 or 12/12 also, should i start flowering?

2. Veg for 4 more weeks, it's tiny still

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. thx, u think i could buy better lights and the growth will improve?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You have to to be stoned and trolling man.... fucking hell i would rather waste my time watching paint dry and smoking origano than wasting my time with that

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. According to the OP's other thread, that plant is 6 weeks old.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Before you do anything just do a bunch of research.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I think you shouldve told him that before he started his seed :hide:

• Like Like x 1
  8. If that thing is 6 weeks old pull it. Do some research. Get everything you need. Tent, light ( NOT CFLS!!!!!!), knowledge about growing a plant properly there is almost everything you need on the internet, and good genetics. Im guessing this is a bagseed?

• Like Like x 1

9. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. That plant is still baby and a sad looking one at that. Go read up on tending them if you want to get it back on track. Soil mix is wrong and it doesn't look to me like it's getting sufficient light. LIGHT....not mutes, grows a plant. Mutes are plant food and are not responsible for rate of growth or production. Go read up on what you're trying to do here. Need a basic concept of the plant and what it needs to thrive. TWW

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree with your statement for flowering is the light is going to give you the best growth but for veg the nutes really assist in healthy green growth

12. OP scrap this plant and start again. Dont do what you did this time and I promise you will have better results. Research and get good genetics. You will be successful trust me!!!