Should I start bending now?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DATDANKDOE, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Im about 4ish weeks into veg. I've topped a few and FIM'd the others already. Should I start doing LST or wait until they're taller and do it when I SCROG? They're about 4.5-5" tall.

The strain is white cookies (short and bushy) and dark angel (tall and skinny)

2. Any pics You can post?

3. My bad. I didn't let them upload. Here ya go

Attached Files:

4. The one in the middle isn't ready and it's a little younger

5. I'm growing an auto but I gave her the first bend when she looked like this [​IMG]
    So probably about the height you mention, also a very short bushy plant. Glad I started then, here's what she looked like a week later [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice!! I've tied down 1 of the really bushy ones. I have another that's also bushy but I just wanted to make sure it won't stress it out being young.

7. I worried about the same thing as its my first time trying LST. I did notice a slight slow down of growth for a couple days but it could of been me imagining things! Its been 10 days now since the first bend and shes almost filled the pot. You going to be posting results here or starting a journal? Would be good to see how you get on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. This Is my first grow. I considered doing a journal on here. I'm keeping everything written down so I have it and can always add it here later. Mainly trying to learn anything I can. I've ordered another tent (4x4) and all the solo cups in the pictures will go in there. It all arrives tomorrow so I'll move them then.

9. Nice man, i wish i had room for a big tent like that! Good luck with the grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks! I should of just gotten the 10x10 and from the start but instead got the 5x5 to start small then started thinking about the other seeds I had, and decided to get the 4x4 too lol.

• Like Like x 1