Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

should I start again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GR1BB5, Jan 14, 2011.

1. I smoked every day through the summer, but had to quit to pass a drug test for a new job. Well I got the job and its been two and a half months. I've thought about it but just haven't smoked again, but today a friend gave me an 1/8 so what do you say is it time to start again?

Oh and I will have a different job again in march so I can't just keep smoking forever

2. smoke up or sell it do whatever you want bro i wont let a job stop my habit getting a second job here soon myself

3. It still remains one of the safest and most effective ways to relax after a rough day. One day the world will wise up and legalize and smoking up won't be something we have to worry about when getting a job.

Good luck, bro!

4. You're on a forum dedicated to pot.

Guess whether we're gonna tell you to smoke or not.

5. well I started again, its amazing, I forgot how good it feels:smoke: