Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i start again

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Revivable, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Hey.

About 10 months ago i smoked my first joint, I never smoked before that any ways even thought I was new to this experience I still took big draws for a begginer.

One day, This was about my 8th joint ever, my eyes were red for the first time and i began to trip, I felt a burning feeling at the top of my spin getting hotter and hotter like a lighter was placed there.

It really scared the crap out of me, After the following 5 months I had heart pulpitations possibly because the scary experience.

I was wondering should I give it another chance?

2. none of that sounds like it was from the weed. i have heart palpitations all the time (heart problems) and if anything i feel like cannabis alleviates it. as for your question.. i think you should smoke again if YOU want to. coming here asking that question is bound to get biased responses.

weed can be a wonderful thing but i know a couple of people that just don't like it so if you feel like that, don't think your weird because of it some people just don't like the effects

3. Well, it's impossible to OD from weed, so you don't have to worry about overdoing it and being sent to the hospital.

I'd say take it slow next time and wait a couple minutes after each hit until you are at the desired level of highness.

4. If all you said is true then you were most likely smoking laced bud. I would try it again but I would make sure it was nothing but weed. I think there's a sticky that will help you identify laced weed. Good luck! :hello:

5. No dude, a dealer isn't going to waste his own money to put extra delicious drugs in your weed for the sake of getting you higher.

6. Of course! :smoking:

And as the above poster mentioned, take your time.

7. i feel like laced weed is a myth unless you yourself lace it, i've never experienced laced weed unknowingly i'm curious as to if it honestly does happen as much as people think it does.

seems like a waste of money to sell to someone..

8. Hmm, well I did share the weed with some friends, It was only me that "hallucinated"

9. marijuana has psychedelic properties. i've midly hallucinated off a bowl full of heady kief so i know its possible just don't expect it every time. that is the one and only time its happened to me

idk man give it a shot, its a wonderful plant but it isn't for everyone

10. Lol that's like saying herpes is a myth. It's not a myth it's just unlikely

11. I'm in vegas and some dealers will do it. I remember I was buying from a guy and he had to get his goods out of his hands. He hooked me up with an ounce for 200 which is a good deal around here. And it was laced with Nose candy. I found out after I smoked a bowl because I felt incredibly awake. I called my buddy to come check it out with a microscope and he said there was coke in it.

To Op: Maybe you were expecting to get high as hell and the placebo effect played a part in your hallucination. :confused_2:

12. yeah i was thinking the same thing it sounds psychological

13. if anything weed will help you.

14. haha herpes is more prevalent then you think man. way more so then laced weed i'd say.

what i was referring too was of all the people that claim their bud was laced, i wonder how much of it ACTUALLY was

15. Sounds like you possibly could have had some stuff that was laced. As you most likely know the red eyes are normal....i've hallucinated on some strong stuff before too....it could have just been too much at the wrong time...

Of course It is totally up to you whether u want to do it again or not....the choice is totally yours.