Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i start again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grey Warden, Sep 28, 2016.

1. So i smoked weed since i was like 16. I am now 24 and been sober for a full year. I used to smoke 4-6 lung hoots and be high and chill. Now when i try and smoke i get scared and freak out and don't wanna be high anymore. am i doing something wrong? I just went and bought a pipe. When i decided to try to smoke weed again every time ive tried instead of starting slow i would take like 3 lung hoots then trip out and get scared and paranoid. Btw i have Anxiety Depression and Derealization. Thoughts?

2. Sounds like it's not for you. If you're not in a position to try different strains (I'm not) maybe try just one hit and see how you feel. Good luck, mental illness is tough.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Remember: ride the high.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You are smoking too much at once. Take a hit and chill for half an hour and see where you want to be. Get in a relaxed mood and do something that lifts your spirits like listening to music before smoking. There has to be a way this plant can help with your anxiety and stuff. As said above try looking into different strains and see what you can find on Leafly for what ails you. Good luck and peace be with you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shouldn't be smoking weed if you have mental issues.

• Like Like x 1