Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i spend my money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by onthego, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I have $160 right now. Should i buy a quarter or a half oz? Btw i have no job so it would be hard to get that money back, im a senior in hs 18. Do you think my cousins would be annoyed if i ask them to get it for me ? Cause i ask them everytime for their hookup but i do smoke them out.

2. no job no weed

3. but i have money saved up

4. Keep ur money

5. well..........

6. You sound like my dumbass younger sibling, don't waste the $$$, open up a savings account or invest, you will be glad you did. And stop being a free loader, get a job

7. Lol. Smoke up. :smoking:

8. get the weed, and apply for a weekend job

9. 160$ is alot for no job, i just got paid 550$ from my job and it was all gone before i even got paid. i would get 60$ worth and just take one hitters if i was you.

10. If you wanna spend all your money on weed, go for it. If you don't want to, don't. Do you really need an internet forum to help you figure that out?

11. Man you are lucky that you live with your parents who pay your way in everything cuz honestly if u had no job and u lived on ur own and paid your own way, you wouldn't be here right now asking a bunch of stoners if u should blow your last bit of money on weed that you will smoke in a week or two..

In my honest opinion, get a very small amount and make it last until you get a job...

12. I know I wasn't that irresponsible when I was 18.
    **Been working since 15**

13. get a job yo. that extra money will make you be like shittt i can smoke alot now. but you will smoke more because working sucks lol

i been buying half Ounces every time i pick up since like end of sophomore year in HS lol (always had lots of cash and a bank account with money i didnt really touch. was good with money and worked)

and i can make that last anywhere from a week (giving a couple grams away to family too though) to a month but usually 2 weeks.

14. A responsible user never drops more than like 5% of their savings on weed at any given point. You should always have a decent bank account to buffer yourself a float for the near future. Its never predictable. And theres not much worse then being broken AND sober as fuck. Cuz thats what will end up happening if you spend all your money in one shot

15. What the fuck is wrong with the critical thinking/problem solving of this generation? Make your own god damn financial decisions and don't come to a forum asking how to spend your own money.

What's next, a thread where some kids asking which hand to wipe his ass with?

Jesus Christ.

16. You should do whatever you want with your money man.
    Personally, I wouldn't.

If you decide to go ahead and spend the money: Just remember that you indeed know the reason why the money's all gone.

17. First off:

I dnt see how u get a half an dnt smoke out ur boys/cousins that get it for u. If you gonna be like that I wouldnt even bother getting u tree. Come on man, honestly its weed not like its the last bit of food on earth or anything..

Second:

GET A JOB. I'm not even goin to get into that. All Ima say is 18 with no job. Ur part of the drain on this economy. GET A JOBB. Pay taxes an be productive in society.

Dutchie

18. I personally wouldn't. Save it, you never know when you might need it

and I don't get why everyone's bitching about having no job. Granted I'm a student and my parents pay for my schooling and housing, but I work my ass off all summer so that I can have cash during the school year for food/other shit and don't have to have a job and am able to focus on my school work more

19. Don't spend all your money on weed dude. I'd say spend like 40-60, then keep saving till you make that back + a little more, repeat.

20. #20 BC BUDz, Sep 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2012
    Unless you failed/were held back, you'd be 16 or 17 right now, if you're a senior in highschool. Considering I'm going to university now with 17 year olds. (I just graduated highschool, but I'm 18.)

That aside, buy a quarter. I've started to cut back quite a bit recently because I've come realize that blazing excessively is simply put, a waste of money. That is not to say that blazing is entirely so, only in excess. (Excluding certain circumstances)

Why is it? Tolerance is a bitch - it's not fun. Personally, I don't want marijuana to interfere with schooling - and the fact that I was scraping money together, but now I think I've got my tuition and books covered.