Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrmarijuana, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Ok, so i have a physical for a sports clearence for basketball next friday. I want too smoke this weekend cause Im going to be with a friend that is selling me some bud. So, Im not asking how i can pass a drug test, im asking should i smoke this weekend? Also, will i have a drug test for a sports physical? I live in California if that helps any. Thanks.

2. Smoke weed.

3. idk i would get the details also if this is important to you i wouldnt smoke incase (also think about the high after ur done with it)

4. What a childish question, how old are you anyway?
    Smoking pot is totaly up to you, why do you have to ask others what you should do?

5. In high school? No, they won't drug test you.

6. Thanks for insulting me when i was asking a question. If you think it was a childish question you shouldnt answer? I was just trying too ask the people of grasscity if they would smoke in my situation. But, i knew somebody like you would have too be a dick and say shit about me.

7. smoke, i didnt read anything but the title...

8. the whole thread was about packing a bowl that only consisted of dog shit and plastic, ur a sick fuck

9. hahahahaha

10. #10 walowan, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010

You didn't answer my question...how old are you?

Why should it matter what other people would do, aren't you your own man?

Are you afraid of making your own decisions? Come on grow up.

It's your life, you have to live with the consequences of your choices, no one else does.

11. Sports physicals don't do drug tests. I'd say get baked.

12. Most schools will do random drug tests for sports or extra activities.

But I'd say go for it

13. Hmm...I've never heard of it in my area. Maybe this guy is right though.

14. No they don't. You should read your "sports clearance" packet. There's a page saying what they check for. Just make sure you got all the shots or they will give them to you then.

15. Personally, I wouldn't jeopardize my place on the team by smoking weed. Especially if you're aware of a drug test that could happen.

16. I love your signature.