Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by qds23, Nov 23, 2016.

1. It's my birthday tomorrow and I want to smoke. The issue is I might be drug tested. My disciplinarian said he wanted to talk to me but he didn't get a chance to today. If I swing tomorrow I have four days for niacin and all the rest of my detox message I work out daily. I took one bong rip on Saturday and before that it was 26 days of forced Sobriety. If I swung tomorrow will I pass a drug test on Monday if any. It would be a drug test from like Walgreens or something it's a three panel drug test that goes back 10 days. Thanks.

2. I don't know what your talking about but I would drink and get high as fuck if someone set a disaplarian on me. Also maybe call the cops! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. If you smoke, you most likely will fail. Also, If you get random screenings they love to spring them after holidays and birthdays.

4. You've already put some serious planning into this.
    If it makes you feel any less shittier that you can't smoke... I can, and I will gladly take a hit for you.

• Like Like x 1