Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke with a family member?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by John Lennon, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Some hours ago someone knocked my door. It was my cousin, I havent seen him in sone years. So he came here just to visit me Nd my family. I had plans so I had tp leave so we talked a little. He told me that he has tried eeed and that he didnt like it that much. So I will invite him a couple of beers but should I offer him weed? I know his family and thats why Im hesitant about smoking qith him. Any ideas?

2. It really depends on your relationship. You can throw it out there and see what he says but if he doesn't like to smoke weed then it might not be a good idea to smoke with him. If he's cool with it you could smoke and offer him a hit or two.

3. Ask him if he minds if you smoke some weed and if he doesn't mind then ask him if he wants a hit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Light up a bowl and offer him a hit, or simply ask if he wants to smoke a bowl.. Tell him you got dat good good  :love:

5. If he's tried it before there's no harm in asking how he feels about it and if he'd want to.

My dream is still to get a few beers into my dad and talk him into smoking a j cause he used to blaze all the time when I was younger

6. #6 Storm Crow, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    I tried what Deputy Dank suggested with my Dad. He didn't mind that I lit up, but he politely refused to partake. However, he did comment that my pot smelled a LOT better than the weed my brother smoked! :laughing:

Sektr, does your Dad have any medical issues? Cannabis can treat as WIDE range of ailments! As your Dad gets older, they will start showing up. Send me an email (check the bottom of my sig) and I'll send you back over a 1000 pages of link about what cannabis can do- besides get you nicely high! :smoke:

These are some good ones to start with-

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer      (news – 2012)
    http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/Pot-compound-seen-as-tool-against-cancer-3875562.php#page-1

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's      (news - 2006)
    http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20061006/marijuana-may-slow-alzheimers

An ultra-low dose of tetrahydrocannabinol provides cardioprotection.    (abst – 2013) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23537701

And although my Dad refused to toke with me, my Mom tried it on several occasions, but, sadly, she preferred her booze, and it eventually led to her death.

My brother and I still share a "few" joints whenever we are in the same town! :smoke: :smoke:

Granny

7. Definitely dont let him have alcohol when he smokes. He'll get all crossfaded and probably get the spins and puke everywhere never wanting to smoke again.

8. Definitely. Nothing like bonding with family over a fresh bowl or L

9. I smoke with my nephew, he's a big stoner. Just ask if he wants to take a hit.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.