Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I Smoke While Sick?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, May 20, 2013.

1. Hey everyone! I was wondering if its even worth it for me to smoke when im sick I  have a cold... And this week is exam week then i graduate! but anyways what would you guys do?

2. I always smoke when I'm sick, most of the time it makes me feel better, and screw exams haha

3. Make edibles. If you cannot cook weed for whatever reason than either take some cold medicine and get knocked  the fuck out or smoke. Smoking can irritate your throat but if you make it through the pain you'll feel good.

4. Definitely helps the headaches but i still have stuffy nose!  :bongin:

5. Yes! toke on through sickness and in health.

6. Yes I like to it clears my sinuses.

7. ddue as soon as you smoke your cold will go away not litterally but yoy wont give 2 shits its there

8. I smoke when im sick. Fuck i even smoked when i had strep throat for 2 months and chest infection. haha
    But seriously. Do It

9. there are plenty of over the counter drugs that can help with your stuffed nose. Just go to Walgreens, CVS, etc. and ask them what they recommend.