Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should i smoke wet weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slimkid3, Nov 19, 2011.

1. So two days ago i accidentally poured some water into my weed in a ziplock bag when i was trying to pack a bubbler.

when i opened the bag just now it was all wet and smelled like green tea.. is it a bad idea to smoke it under this condition?

2. p.s. with my iolite

3. it could get/be moldy. as for smoking idk sorry.

4. I wouldn't say it's a bad idea...it'd be like inhaling water if that's what's making it wet, but it just won't light and you'll have to torch it and breath in butane most likely if you use a butane lighter, and that isn't the healthiest thing to do....be best to let it dry out again

5. Just make sure there isn't any mold first, if not, happy baking!

6. It's gonna mold if you don't dry it right away. I wouldn't smoke it, it's not worth risking smoking mold.

7. Sometimes I get really high while I'm packing a bowl in the bathroom, weed falls into small puddle of water. Place in waterfall bong, not give a fuck.